We would like to present the offer of international sanitary and medical transport. The transport is carried out in ambulances equipped with specialistic medical equipment accompanied by professional medical staff: a rescuer, a paramedic, a doctor. We are a medical institution, we have been experienced in medical rescue and transport for many years. Our company is based in Ełk, Poland.SPECIALISTIC INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL TRANSPORT - WWW.KARETKA.ELK.PL - POLAND
+48 570 777 firstname.lastname@example.org/karetka.elkSPECIALISTIC MEDICAL TRANSPORT
- specialized medical transport carried out in Poland, The European Union and neighbouring countries
- we provide comfortable, air-conditioned and fully equipped ambulances and experienced medical staff
- we transport both in a lying and sitting position, as appropriate to the patient's needs, we provide full medical security: pharmacotherapy, fluid therapy, oxygen therapy, respiratory therapy, immobilization (vacuum mattress), etc.
- basic transport (two paramedics) and specialist transport (a doctor and two paramedics), planned and urgent transport "to the rescue" - around the clock (24/7)
- the permission of the Ministry of the Internal Affairs and Administration for special consideration in traffic - the use of ambulance signals.
- transport to the rescue of human life or health: blood and blood products, medicines, biological materials and tissues
- we have both : insurance of civil responsibility and insurance of our medical institution
- ambulances are equipped with GPS trackers, track cameras and they are systematically professionally disinfected
MEDICAL PROTECTION FOR PARTIES
PRIVATE MEDICAL AND NURSING CARE
FIRST AID TRAINING AND SHOWS CONCERNING MEDICAL, WATER AND TACTICAL RESCUE
RENTAL OF AMBULANCES AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT
PREVENTIVE ACTIONS AND CHARITYWe kindly invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer of domestic / international medical transport and medical event services just to mention a few out of full range.
Our goal is to continuously improve healthcare standards and first aid education in the community. That is why we not only cooperate with many hospitals transporting patients in emergency cases to the place they can obtain the best possible treatment, but also voluntarily provide training and first aid demos for school children. Visit the gallery to find more initiatives in which we proudly participate.
Our medical institution is registered in city of Ełk in Poland and operates across all European countries and more.What we do?
How we do it?
- Specialized medical transports (physician + rescuer + paramedic or rescuer)
- Basic transport (two paramedics)
- Transport for the rescue of human life or health: blood and blood products, medicines, biological materials and tissues
- Event medical services (all kinds of mass events, martial arts’ competitions, other sport events, military exercises, counter-terrorist operations)
- Rental of ambulances and rescue equipment
- Preventive actions and charity
Who works with us?
- Round-the-clock (24/7/52)
- Planned manner and urgent code
- Sitting and lying position
- Always disinfected interior
- Ambulances with compliance under standard PN-EN 1789 type A, B or C and equipped with:
- defibrillator to monitor vital functions
- fluid therapy
- oxygen therapy
- respiratory therapy
- immobilization (vacuum mattress), etc.
- Location of ambulances is tracked in real-time thanks to GPS receivers and trips are recorded by dashboard cameras
- Hospital -> hospital, hospital -> airport, hospital -> home/hospice
- Valid insurance certificate for both: civil liability and medical institution
- All staff wearing uniforms with logo karetka.elk.pl
- People with long-standing experience in national emergency service
- Devoted to their profession
- Caring about patient’s comfort and safety
Accepted payment methods: bank transfer, payment card, blik and cash.